Noah Henry tendered by Aberdeen Wings of NAHL
Once Noah Henry wraps up high school, he’s off to the NAHL’s Aberdeen Wings in 2019-2020.
The longtime member of the Thunder hockey program and well-versed #TPHTrained player from Milton, Ga., has had a slew of hockey successes, and TPH is proud of how he has grown on and off the ice.
“I can’t thank Coaches Bowen, Rowe, Fairbanks, Kaminski and Marakovski and the entire Thunder organization enough for the training and support that I received the from the organization from 2012-2016, Henry said. “TPH and Thunder’s training and professionalism is outstanding. They gave me a solid foundation in skating, game play, and mental approach to the game that I am still using every day and will use as long as I play hockey.”
Check out Henry’s hockey accomplishments as we celebrate another success story from the TPH family.
- Played on Thunder Pee Wee and Bantam teams from 2012-2016
- In 2015-2016 was assistant captain on Thunder Bantam Major team with Coach Rowe
- Played with Thunder Bantam Major in U15 National Championship tournament in Anchorage, AK
- Selected for U14 and U15 USA National Camp
- Played in All-Star Game on TPH Selects team at 2016 World Selects Invitational
- Played on TPH Showdown in Motown teams for 5 years
- Officiated over 50 games as a Georgia Ice Official from 2011-2015